|1. Only submit deviations YOU have made. If you did not draw it, write it, make it, etc, DO NOT SUBMIT IT. Base art is allowed, but only if it looks like you took your time with it.|
2. Do not submit others' deviations. You may submit them to the group Favourites gallery, but not the main Gallery.
3. Fan pairings that are not Pearlshipping are not allowed here. This is only for PearlShipping; anything that suggests any other fan pairings will be declined, no exceptions.
4. Mature deviations are not allowed. If you have to put a mature content warning on your deviation, or have to crop or censor out the mature part(s), don't submit it here. I'd like to keep this group's gallery clean.
5. PLEASE submit to the proper folder. The folders are very simply labeled and are there for ease of sorting and browsing. I don't have the time to go through and move everyone's submissions to the proper folder; you are more than capable of submitting to the correct folder yourself.
6. Any submission with official art, Manga art, screencaps, etc are not allowed. This is considered art theft and is a violation of deviantART's ToS.
7. Do not troll, flame, bash, etc any of the group's members. I don't care if you hate Pearlshipping with a fiery burning passion. Keep your opinions to yourself. If a member's deviation to this Group is flamed/bashed, send me a note with a link to the deviation and I will personally report the offender. The person who is being flamed should also report the offender and block him/her.
8. This is NOT an "elite" group; please do not treat it as such. The reason why rules 1, 2 and 6 exist is to encourage creativity amongst the group members. I don't care how good or bad you think you can draw, just draw and have fun with it. Don't steal artwork, don't settle for just colouring others' linearts, don't exclude yourself to base art. Pick up a pencil or tablet pen and draw~! This is an ART website, after all.
If your submission is declined and you wish to know why, ask through either group notes or comment on the submission process of your deviation. 95% of the time it's nothing more than submitting to the wrong folder (the rest of the time is usually fan pairing deviations), so don't leave the group just because your deviation was declined.